Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fishy Fishy Fishy! I caught a fishy!

SO! While I was in California with Kyle and Carla, I some how started in on things I've never done. I guess I would see something and say "oh! I've never done ________ before!" to which both Kyle and Carla would say that I've truly missed out in life some how. While I was jumping off of pride rock in Kyle's backyard, I saw his siblings fishing. In passing I said to Kyle that I'd never gone fishing. Well, that did it! The following morning, he woke me up at 6:30 (we were on vacation!!!! and I had to wake up early!?) and took me down to the pond in his backyard. We fished for 4 hours. In that time, I caught 6 FISH! I hooked a bass, but he was a smart fish and some how figured out how to get off the hook, the little bugger!

On top of that, Kyle also taught me how to unhook 3 of the fish, and I did the last two all by myself.

It was all very Leavitt like too, squealing, giggling, laughing, smiling, screaming... and of course, it was all caught on video and in pictures just for your enjoyment! :)

I've compiled a few videos into one big long one, they're fairly entertaining if I may say so myself! :)

Enjoy!

Here are some pictures too!!!






This was my in-between smirk as Kyle calls it. I had just gone from "I caught a fish, NOW WHAT!" to "I CAUGHT A FISHY!!!"



Catching my VERY first fish! Seriously, it was awesome. If you can zoom in on my face, it's a priceless face! THis I can guarantee!


No comments:

Post a Comment