I haven't really started thinking about what I'm going to be taking with me... except that I know I'm taking my camera and lap-top and iPods... but that's about it. I'm trying to think what all I need to take, but honestly, I have NO idea what else to take. If you have suggestions (other than the obvious things I know I'll need) please send them my way!
I'll be getting my shots on monday (YIPEE!!... not...) and then I'll just be waiting for my VISA to come back to me from the Ghana Consulate, and waiting till my departure date. I can't believe it's so close, and yet so far away!
Besides being occupied with the thoughts of leaving, I'm also trying to figure out what to do WHILE I'm flying. I mean, I know that I'll sleep (or at least I'm really going to try!) but my computer battery only lasts for so long, and it's not like I can just by another battery for my computer (already had that thought, it's a unibody.) I'm not flying first class, I'm flying coach, so therefore I'll have NO internet access or power access, so I need to find some alternative. And I'm proud to say, I found it. Pricey, but it'll SO be worth it in the end I think :)
Let me introduce you to the World Travel Adapter Kit and the MagSafe Airline Adapter.
This combined with another product called Hyper Juice External will help keep my computer alive for the duration of the trip. Which means, movies, editing, chilling, pictures, playing around... all the good stuff :)
I also sent off all the stuff I need to get my VISA.
All the stuff needed. Passport, Visa application, Money Order, bank statement, along with a prepaid fedex return envelope.
Putting it all in the envelope!
It's in!
Sealing the envelope!
It's ready to go!
Hey there Consular Section. I hope you're ready for my stuff!! :)
There it is.
It's all there.
I'm ready to receive my stuff! Are you ready for me Africa? Cuz I'm coming. It's gonna be an amazing little over 2 weeks and I'm so excited to experience all that you have to offer!
Until the next time I post, which as usual, will probably be about Africa until I leave, unless something completely amazing happens and I have to talk about it...
<3 the next world traveler











No comments:
Post a Comment