Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Everyone has an opinion


So! Everyone has an opinion. My doctors have an opinion, my mother has an opinion, my bosses have an opinion... even the people at the grocery stores have an opinion on something and everything. 

Everyone seems to be telling me what to do. Where to go. Who to see. Who not to see. What to do. What not to do. What to avoid. What to pursue. 

EVERYONE.

I'm honestly annoyed.

I don't know where to get information about anything anymore. Everyone is telling me how they would do things. Or where they would go. Or what they would do.

Gosh dang it! Just let ME decide. Give me unbiased, un-opinionated facts and let ME make the decision.

It's my life. 

If I die, well shoot, I die! Let me die. Do I value my life? Yes! But at what cost? Do I want to be hooked up to machines to make my body work? Answer: not for more than a short period of time (I'm talking like put me on bypass while I'm having my heart fixed short period of time! Or like an oxygen machine. I could live with that!)

I realize that my world is about to get very lonely. Maybe it's not.

I feel like my best friend just got into a relationship with a boy and now I've lost her again. So now I feel I'm on my own. 

My bosses want me to get immunizations that I'm just plain and simple not comfortable with. I will clarify that it has NOTHING to do with needles. Do I enjoy getting poked? Not my favorite thing in the world, but I've donated plenty of plasma, plenty of blood, and had multiple blood draws that I'm pretty much ok with it. 

I'm getting biased information from everyone. I can't just get straight facts. I don't want to know opinions. I don't want to know stories. I just want facts. So simple and yet NO one can seem to do that for me. 

I love that people have opinions, honestly! It's great when I'm trying to find new clothes, or hair styles, or accessories, or even photography related stuff (thank goodness we are over the selective coloring phase! I hated it from the get-go!)

And yet here I am, just rambling around, spouting my own opinion. 

I guess, my very short point is, sometimes I just want facts. I don't want stories with opinions, I just want the facts. How hard is it to say that "Sally went to the store." like honestly. 

I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow night after I get my oil change done... at least there's one place in the world that I know I can turn.

Cuz there's no way I'm able to go back to sleep for another hour at this point. It's just ridiculous. Maybe I'll take a morning nap at work... maybe I'll just power through it like I do everything else.

BLAH! I'm done. I'm just done.

Sincerely,

The girl who's tired of everyone else's opinions and just wants straight up facts. Give em to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment